United Nations Experience
April 2008 – Present United Nations (UN)
• Office:- United Nations Information Centre
• Designation: Knowledge Management and ICT Associate
Nov 2005 – Mar 2008 United Nations Development Program (UNDP)
• Project Name:- Micro-Enterprise Development Program-MEDEP, GON/MOICS/UNDP – NEP 03/018
• Post: Management Information System Assistant.
Software Company Experience
2003-2005 MiDas Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
• Worked as a Project Leader and Team Leader (Promotion).
• Major responsibilities:-Analyzing System and dealing multiple Project works with co-ordination environment.
• Major Tools Using:- Delphi 5 or 6, Interbase, Oracle, SQL-Server 7.0 and 2000, ASP
• MiDas Building, Min Bhawan, Kathmandu., http://www.midas.com.np
2001-2003 College of Software Engineering
• Worked as Technical director in CSE, Hetauda for 1 year (2002-2003).
• Trained highly skilled program conducted by Ministry of Science & Technology. Major subject:- DBMS and RDMS tools as MS-Access and MS-SQL server, Oracle 9i
• Conducted Different Seminar for WEB and RDBMS Database (Venue: Hetauda CSE, Dharan CSE)
• Took class of WEB Program and database program. Ph. no: 4-227820 (CSE)
2001-2003 Nepal Electricity Authorized Training Center
• Consultant Instructor:- Trained NEA officer for Database design and programming with Oracle 9i and Developer 6i in Microsoft Platform and Linux environment.
• NEA, Kharipati, Bhaktapur
2001-2002 Hetauda School of Management
• Took Computer Science class for 10+2
• Major Subject: System Programming with C and Java 2.0
• Ph. no: 057-5-23668
1998-2001 Ecc and Computer Plus
• Established Own Computer Institute
• Conducted all Activities of Institute (Management, Teaching, Marketing)